Friday, September 10, 2010

My Experience In The Isp

I have many experiences in the isp since i've been attending this program.
The things i adore about "ISP" are that the teachers are very helpful and understanding. They are also cool and laid back interesting teachers. They are also different from my old teachers back in the school i last attended.
The classroom is HUGE clean also fun to be in. I like that the teenagers in the classroom with me are helpful as well. although i dislike we stay in one big classroom all day , towards where i start to feel uncomforable. I also dislike that we have to work on computers,ofcourse i've thought that before, now im getting use to it ' =]. I believe that I can manage in this isp room for a while, And learn more facts on this course. ETC
BTW: I LOVE GREEN


                                                                                Sincerly:Ma'leekaW<3

No comments:

Post a Comment